Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday, 1 May 2011 is a Great Day to be an American!!!

I am EXTREMELY pleased to announce the death of Osama Bin Laden. Today, special forces acting on a tip and good intel, raided his mansion in Pakistan and after a firefight shot Osama Bin Laden in the head killing him. Finally, we have killed the mastermind behind the 9/11 Attacks in NYC. President Obama has done something that former President Bush could not. YEAH!!! I hope that wins him the 2012 election also. hahahahaha And fuck Osama, I hope he and his son burn in hell for all eternity!!! I only wish I could have pulled the trigger. My HOT friend Bob, died in the 9/11 Attacks. We were just getting to know each other via enotes on a website, prior to his murder in the 9/11 Attacks. Rest in peace now Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment