Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gigolos on Showtime!

OMG! Showtime has a reality show with 5 Gigolos from Las Vegas. And these are 5 of the ugliest whores I've ever seen. I watched part of one episode and had to stop because I kept throwing up in my mouth. hahahahaha
 Sorry but I dont have names of the whores, but if you are interested, I'm sure you can look them up on Showtime's website. They all have okay bodies, but that's it. If, I were to hire one, I would definitely need 2 bags, 1 on his face and 1 on mine, just in case his came off. hahahahahaha What the hell is Showtime thinking? I think I'm going to rename the Showtime Network to Sleaze-time Network. hahahahahahaha If, I were TV Guide reviewing this show, in the Cheers and Jeers column; this would definitely land in the JEERS column. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment