Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 Premiere was Amazing!

WOW! Is all I can say, about the Premiere episode of Season 8! There were so many amazing dancers I was just thrilled to no end. I think this is going to be the BEST season yet. I know I say that about this show each season, but I think that is because each season, the level of the dancers applying. However, with everything, there was some bad dancers too. There was this one NUT at the Oakland Auditions who after dancing really badly, sat on the stage and cried like his mama just died. It was really off putting and annoying. I just cannot believe the nerve that some people have. His "act" was a complete waste of time. I don't know why the producers put up with that type of bullshit??? I can't wait until we get to stage 2 in Vegas. Hopefully, all of the time wasters will be gone by then. Yeah! And I am so HAPPY that Mary Murphy is back as a judge. I just love her enthusiasm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment