Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Casting Complete on upcoming TLC Movie!

Hey ya'll the casting is finally complete on the upcoming VH1 TLC biopic. Keke Palmer has been signed to portray Chili, Little Mama the rapper, (who?) has been signed to portray Lefteye Lisa Lopez and some chick named Drew Sidora will be portraying Tboz. She was formerly on the Game. which I am not really fan of so I've seen like maybe 2 episodes of. hahahahaha Well I am really looking forward to this movie. Now maybe we will get the 411 on how Peables stole all of their money. hahahahaha I wonder if it was one of those deals like Babyface and LA Reid had with Tony Braxton? hmmmmm. I just wanna say to the producers however you tell that part of their story, please tell it like it was, and dont sugar coat it. 'Cause you dont want to get sued. Truth is the ultimate defense, ya'll. hahahahaha So production of this movie starts next month in Atlanta. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment