Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mary J Blige Sold 50 Million Albums But Owes Tons to Banks and NJ

Oh Mary say it aint so girl! Are you really in that much debt? Let me break it down for you peeps. Mary J was recently hit with $900 K plus tax lien owed to the State of New Jersey. She was also sued for defaulting on a $500 k loan to a bank. Then she was sued for defaulting on a $2.2 Million loan to another bank and her charity is being sued for defaulting on yet another $250K loan. Damn girl , what the hell are you doing with all of this money? Is it in the Cayman Islands? Or Switzerland? I hope. But to put the icing on the cake, ya'll. Mary just got hit with a notice for back rent on her Upper West Side Apt. Where the rent was $9,000.00 per month. Girl, what the hell are you doing? Take some of that money you got from all of those bank loans and pay your rent girl! hahahahaha A notice on the door! Really? That is so embarrassing girl!!! I recently had that happen to me and it wasn't even my fault. I had dropped my rent into the drop slot and the weekend girl had misplaced my money order so the Manager thought that I hadn't payed my rent. So I had to take the receipt from the money order and the stub over to the office. I'm just glad they found it.Yeah! But that was a really stressful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment