Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Clive Davis Admits He is Bisexual in New Memoir!

Legandary music mogul Clive Davis has written a new memoir entitled The Sound Track of My Life. And in it, he openly admits that he is bisexual and started having sex with men after his 2nd divorce. I am not surprised at this revelation, are you? My gaydar started pinging the first time I saw his NYC apartment. It was gorgeous and beautifully decorated. But not butch man decorations, just something about it screamed rich old queen to me. hahahaha Currently Clive is in a committed gay relationship. Good for him. I wish them well.
Hey did you know that Clive and Kelly Clarkson are feuding? She's mad at him for making some snide remarks about her song writing abilities. Look not everyone can be a Prince or Paul McCarthy or Beyonce. Clive did state on the Wendy Williams show that Kelly has an amazing voice. I agree, did you see Kelly perform on the Grammys this year? She was just fabulous!!! She sang 2 songs, Natural Woman and some Sam Coltrane song.

No comments:

Post a Comment