Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jesse Jackson Jr and His Wife Are Crooked As a $3.00 Bill

Now this just pisses me off to no end. I love it when my black people do well and do the right thing. However, when they do wrong, it makes me feel very ashamed of them. And I am EXTREMELY ashamed of Jesse Jackson and his wife. Not only were they living the high life on campaign funds for his many congressional elections, but he was wasting the money on stupid ass shit. The biggest of debacle of all was $43,000.00 spent on a Gold PLATED Rolex. WTF! First of all, if you are going to spend 5 figures on a Rolex watch, make sure it has the diamond bezel, solid gold and diamond pave band and housing for the watch and get some platinum accents and diamonds at the 12, 3, 6 and 9. Why on earth would you spend $43,000.00 on a FAKE gold watch? I'm not rich, but even I dont wear fake gold watches. hahahahaha I think poor Mister Jackson has more than bipolar issues going on. I think Jesse Jr and his wife need more time than the 4+ and 2yrs respectively. I think they should each do 10yrs for their crimes and for being stupid. They've been living the high life on campaign funds since 2005, more than $582,000.00! Damn! That's a lot of cheddar! hahahaha

Hey, did you see the mink coat and Burberry bag his wife at his hearing today? The nerve of that bitch to just  flaunt their fake wealth so blatantly! Clearly they dont care what anyone thinks of them. How dare she wear a full length mink coat to court!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment