Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chinese Beverage Companies Buy Rotten Fruit to Make Juice!

Wow, this is just so disgusting I think I threw up in my mouth a couple of times while reading this story on Yahoo News. Two Chinese Beverage companies are accused of buying rotten fruit to make juice and cut production costs. China Huiyuan Juice Group, Ltd and China Haisheng Juice Holdings Co Ltd are the 2 companies in question. The China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) is running the investigation but so far did not find any rotten fruit when they made inspections at the 2 companies. Duh! They knew you were coming and got rid of it! Hello! I am just shocked that a company would do that to their consumers. Rotten fruit is going to make rotten tasting juice! EWWWW!!! If I ever bought a juice and it tasted funny, I would NEVER buy that brand of juice again.DUH!! That's a no brainer! There are just too many brands on the market to mess around and deal with a bad tasting one. Brisk for example, makes some really good fruit punch and lemonade. There is also, good day orange drink which tastes just like Tang to me. There is also, Tang, Walmart has that in stock always. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. hahahaha I think I'm going to have to take China off of my "bucket list". They seem to have way too many food problems lately and they also still have way too many diseases over there also. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment