Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

DeeJay Mister Cee of HOT97FM in NYC is a Lying Sack of Shit!

Okay, if you are a regular reader of my blog, then you know I call them as I see them. And I just happened upon this article on Yahoo about this famous DeeJay, Mister Cee from HOT 97 in NY. He was arrested AGAIN for the 3rd time soliciting an undercover transgendered {(sic), his term} police officer. However, he claims he is not gay! WTF! Look once or twice and MAYBE you could get away with calling it being curios, but 3 times baby, you are undercover fag! PERIOD! Now in this latest article, Mister Cee finally admits to liking to have sex with men dressed as women and he calls them transgendered. First of all that is NOT a transgendered person, that is a transvestite fool! A man who enjoys dressing as a woman is a TRANSVESTITE! A transgendered person is someone who thinks he or she was born in the wrong body and goes through the process of changing his/her body from one sex to the other. This is also known as sexual reassignment or sex change. Chastity Bono is a transgendered female, who underwent sexual reassignment surgery to become a male. But a man in a dress and a wig is a TRANSVESTITE! Get your terms correct. I also listened briefly to an interview Mister Cee did with his station manager, I could only listen to about 10mins of it. Because that's about all I could stomach of it. You were double talking and dodging and ducking questions like a kid with his hand caught in the candy jar. You need to be honest with yourself first and with the public second because you are a public figure. I knew you were gay as soon as you said 3 words. My gaydar panged! hahahaha I was watching this video on YouTube about Five Star, and it was an update on where the group is today. And I was not surprised to see that Stedman had been arrested for solicitation in a public restroom, just like you. Stedman was the brother in the group who always work shiny lip gloss. hahahaha I KNEW he was gay, my gaydar PANGED with him too. hahahaha Get it together Miss Cee. hahahaha Just be who you are and nothing else. No one cares if you are gay or str8, but lying about being gay when we know you are gay pisses us off. Honesty is ALWAYS the BEST policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment