Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

This Is Still 2013 Right?

Okay, I was watching the my local news last night and I saw a story on there that really just pissed me off!!! It was about these 2 sisters, both well into their 50s and they were traveling back home to Southern Calif from visiting relatives up north. And they had just gassed up at a Gas station and then went next door to a KFC/A&W restaurant. While in the restaurant, someone jumped into their minivan and drove taking their 2 Yorkies along with it. What pisses me off is that first of all, they left the keys in the ignition. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is STILL 2013, right? Why on earth would you leave your keys in the ignition with the doors unlocked and go inside of a business more than 20 feet from your car? You might as well as just put a big old sign on the car and say TAKE ME! I feel sorry for them that their dogs were taken, but I feel MORE sorry for the dogs because it is 100% the sister's fault! If you want to be lazy and stupid, you don't deserve to own dogs. That is $4,000.00 right out the door. And another thing is, on the video, you can see them being followed by another car from the gas station to the KFC. The other car did not get gas. It follows them to the gas station, then waits for them to fill up and then follows them to the KFC. You have to be vigilant at ALL TIMES when you are out. There are too many desperate people out there looking for opportunities to rob or harm you. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Stop giving thieves and killers free range into your homes and cars. LOCK YOUR DOORS, TAKE YOUR CAR KEYS WITH YOU AND STOP BEING DUMBASSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment