Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kanye West Charged In July Brawl With Paps

Kanye West got off really lucky in this incident, because he was charged with 2 misdemeanors and not 2 felonies in the July 19 LAX incident with Paps, Daniel Ramos. Had Ramos been seriously injured, Kanye would be facing the felonies. Of course, that didn't stop Ramos from hiring famed LA Attorney Gloria Allred the queen of the settlements. hahahaha I wonder when was the last time Gloria actually tried a case in court? She is very good at filing but usually settles out of court for fat checks. hahahaha Ramos's suit is seeking damages for assault, battery, negligence and violation of civil rights. Personally, I have seen the video and I don't know how many times Kanye told Ramos to stop talking to him but if I had to guess it was at least 5 or 6 times. And that's the thing, I don't get, when does Kanye's civil rights end and the paps's take precedents? I think Kanye's civil rights are just as important as the civil rights of the paps. And if Kanye says, I am not granting interviews or stop asking me questions, the paps should respect that and not talk to him. Besides, you're a paps not a real reporter. So just take your pictures and do NOT try to interview him! Ramos is lucky that I wont be on his jury if it goes to trial. Because he would get very little in the way of a settlement. And if I were Kanye, I would get a restraining order against Ramos. So that Ramos cannot annoy Kanye again in the future. Kanye's arraignment is set for October 10 and he is facing 6 mos in jail for each count, if he is convicted. Good Luck Kanye, and next time hire a big body guard and let him punch out the rude ass paps. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment