Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Actor/Director/Playwrite Tyler Perry Expecting 1st Child with Girlfriend

Okay, when you pick yourself up off the floor, I'll give you the 4 1 1. hahahaha I was just as shocked when I heard it on Wendy Williams the other day. But Tyler Perry, 45 yrs old is expecting his first child with his model girlfriend of 5 yrs, Gelila Berkele. First of all, I am shocked that Tyler supposedly has a girlfriend, then I am shocked that she is a real female and lastly I am shocked that they are having sex. Tyler is a friend of Dorothy 100%. It takes one to know one, okay? Every time I see him or hear him talk, my gaydar pangs so hard I get a headache. LOL I remember years ago when he appeared on Oprah, and he was talking about not being able to find the "right" woman for himself and I was like Of course you cant find the right woman for yourself, because you are steady looking for her in the men's locker room! hahahaha Oh well, he is not the first gay guy to knocked up some chick. I think time will tell one day. hahahaha No word on the sex of the baby, so the only detail that was given is that Galila is 7 months pregnant. Well, good luck gurl, you're gonna need it. 'Cause your baby daddy is a homo. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment