Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

"Blade Runner" Not Guilty of Murder But Still Facing Prison!!!

I think this judge is whack!  Judge Thokozile Masipa found South African Blade Runner, real name Oscar Pistorious not guilty of the 2013 murder of his girlfriend Model Reeva Steenkamp. Oscar could still be facing a prison sentence though. He could be found guilty of "culpable homicide" which carries a 15yr prison sentence. And he definitely is facing gun charges which definitely carry prison sentences. So not guilty of the murder doesn't mean not guilty of all charges. We have to wait until Friday for the final results by the Judge.In her summation, Masipa said the prosecution "failed to show requisite intention to kill the deceased, let alone premeditation." She also ruled out dolus eventualis – the grey area between premeditated murder and culpable homicide.I disagree completely. I believe the neighbors when they say the couple was arguing earlier that evening. And I think that Reeva ran into the bath room to get away from Oscar. I think he is a woman beater, he just looks like one to me. And he got mad and got his gun and said, I'm gonna show you who's boss and then he killed her. His story about waking up and hearing noises in the bathroom and he thought it was a burglar just don't make sense to me. Wouldn't you normally think it was your girlfriend in the bathroom if you woke up and didn't find her in the bed next to you??? Why would you think burglar and not gf if you know she is in the house with you??? huh huh...see where I am going with this? Oh well I hope he does get the culpable homicide. If not then I am going to think this case was fixed or the Judge was in aww of his celebrity or something. He better get some serious prison time. I'm just saying, in the interest of justice, that's what he deserves!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment