Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

RHOA Apollo Nida Reports to Prison After Bizzare Fight at Wife's House

Okay, I think this was staged for the cameras. Bravo was filming at Phaedra Park's house when Apollo showed up and started a fight with her about not coming to his sentencing in July and WTF! Look if you are heading to prison for 8 years, why would you start a fight with your wife? Shouldn't you be trying to get you some pussy b4 you go to prison? If I was heading to prison, I would show up early because I love dick and there are a LOT of dicks in prison. hahahaha But since Apollo is supposed to be straight, you would think he would be trying to fuck every chick he can b4 he goes to the Big House full of men! Hell, if I were him, I would have picked up 2 hookers and rented a limo and I would be fucking them in the limo as it drove me to prison. hahahahaha Hey Apollo, I hope you have a nice stay in prison fool! You must like it there, this is your second time going there. Look, if I had done 6yrs in prison and a lot of it on lock down, there is no effing way, I would ever go back!!!!! I really hope Phaedra wakes up and divorces this loser. A big dick and a smile is not every thing! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment