Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014

Congratulations to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on their Marriage!

Well it finally happened after all of these years together, but one week ago today, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were married at a Chateau in France. The bride wore a hideous gown by Atelier Versace. The gown had a simple fitted bodice with a ball gown skirt and appeared to be very simple from the front, but the Versace tailor embellished the back and veil of the dress with pictures drawn by the couples' six kids. So it had air planes, people,animals, plants, etc all over the back of the gown so it looked cluttered and childlike. WTF! In my opinion it ruined a perfectly good dress, of course, I don't think Angelina should have been in an ivory colored gown anyway. This is her 3rd marriage so she is far from virginal. LOL (ooooh snap, that was a read! hahahaha) Anyway, I guess I wish them good luck. I kind of dont really care. They are both good actors, but I am not a true fan of theirs. Like I don't rush out to see their movies when they come out and I don't read every single detail about them in the news. hahahaha Yawn. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment