Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Canada Tramples Man's Rights At Border Crossing!.......Man Arrested for Not Giving Cell Phone Password to Border Agents

This is crazy! Alain Philippon was trying to cross the US/Canadian border and during the Customs check point, the Border agents asked him to unlock his cell so that they could check the contents. Alain refused and was arrested for hindering border agents in the process of their duties. BULLSHIT! Here in the United States the Police or Border Agents cannot view the contents of one's cell phone without obtaining a warrant first. Unfortunately for Canadian and people visiting Canada, the Canadian Supreme court has ruled other wise. They say that allowing for narrow searches of phones when information is freely available is permissible. Which means if the popo or a border agents asks to view the contents of your phone, you must comply or face charges. COMPLETELY NOT FAIR!!! What if I have some of my naked pics on my cellphone? Do I allow them access to view my photo galleries? HELL NO!!! That is totally private!!!! Or what if I were sexting with a hottie? Those are private communications between me and the hottie and I don't want the popo reading them or viewing the pics that we exchanged. hahahaha So, I guess if I ever go to Canada, I better sanitize my phone b4 I get to the border. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment