Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Kathy Griffin Quits E!'s Fashion Police!!!

Oh no! WTF!!! First Kelly Osbourne and now Kathy Griffin is leaving the Fashion Police on E! effective immediately. She wrote this long ass essay as to why, but I wont bore you with the entire thing, Just part of it; "When I chose to step into the shows of my beloved friend Joan Rivers at Fashion Police, I was thrilled to continue her legacy as a woman being brash and eccentric on television,” she wrote. “I thought that I could bring my brand of humor to Fashion Police so that beautiful people in beautiful dresses could be teased when appropriate. My brand of humor, while unrepentant and unafraid, is all about context. There is plenty to make fun of in pop culture without bringing people’s bodies into it.” Griffin goes on to say that while she’s not a saint, she is a feminist and doesn’t want to participate in an activity that contributes to a “culture of unattainable perfectionism and intolerance towards difference.” I think basically she's throwing the show under the bus and saying she's not going to be a racist nor is she gonna work on a racist show. Thank You Kathy! I love you even more!!! I wish I would run into you in a gay club, I'd buy you a drink gurl. hahahaha And we could trash some queens together LOL. Kathy proved once again, all money isn't good money. hahahaha
E! Wishes Kathy well and says the show will return on March 30th as scheduled with the 2 remaining hosts plus Melissa Rivers. I think Juliana should be fired and I think they need to hire 4 new hosts 2 of which should be people of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment