Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

In a Print Interview Designers Dolce and Gabbana Make Anti Gay Family and Anti Invetro Children

WTF!!! Self hate is really bad and this is definitely a case of self hate. Because when Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana spoke with Panorama magazine, Dolce said, "I call children of chemistry, synthetic children. Rented wombs, semen chosen from a catalog." They also said that "you are born to a mother and a father".  Excuse me! First of all neither Dolce nor Gabbana is straight. Second of all, the family unit hasn't been just a mother and father for decades. In many instances it has been grandparents, aunts and uncles, single women or single men raising kids.And what the hell is wrong with Invetro fertilization children (IVF)? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! You know what I hate is when stupid people open their mouths and let you know how racist, homophobic or ignorant they are. Didn't D&G learn from the mistake that was made by the President of Barilla Pasta? The backlash against them awful and I still to this day will not buy their pasta. You cannot throw shit in my face and expect me to buy your products even if you give me a lame ass apology later. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. And that is definitely what is happening with D&G. Elton John and his husband David are boycotting D&G clothes now, Ricky Martin, Al Roker, and Ryan Murphy (the creator of Glee) and others have also joined the boycott. 
According to the designers, they were just expressing their view of a family unit based on being raised in a traditional Sicilian household, which Dolce says is "made up of a mother, a father and children."
"I am very well aware of the fact that there are other types of families and they are as legitimate as the one I've known," Dolce added in the statement. Weak ass apology by 2 weak ass fake ass pretend to be str8 homos!!! I say boycott Dolce and Gabbana for good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment