Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Actress Sophia Vergara and Actor Joe Manganiello Set to Get Married This Weekend ....$4 Million Platinum Wedding at Posh Palm Beach Resort!!!


It's on: The  power couple has been going strong for months; here they are seen in June posing for cameras  in Hollywood


Wow, must be nice to be so rich that you would spend a reported $4 Million dollars just on your wedding. But reportedly, that is what actors Sophia Vergara and Joe Manganiello are spending to get wed this weekend in Palm Beach at the Breakers Resort. No word on which designer the bride will be wearing, but I bet it's gonna be either a Vera Wang or the new designer, Dennis Basso and it's gonna be a fishtail dress. That is Sophia's favorite silhouette. Personally, I would like to see her in a ball gown or an A-line gown. Let's change things up and do something different for your wedding, right? I just hope she doesn't go too slutty. The new trend in wedding dresses is see through gowns and I hate it. Lingerie should be saved for the bedroom only. hahahaha

Sigh, oh well, too bad I don't have money to fly to Florida so that I could spend Joe's last night free with him. But then again, if I got ahold of him, I doubt that he would be marrying her. LOL  That deserves 2 snaps up and a hair toss. hahahaha Oh well, I guess I should be the better man and wish them a happy marriage. Mazel tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment