Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Internet Blogger Sends Pattie LaBelle Pies Sales Into the Strasphere with Amazing Review!!!!




There is an Internet Blogger on YouTube named James Wright "Chanel" and he gave Patti LaBelle's pies this amazing review which has gone viral. And not only did the review get viewed over 1 million times but Patti's pies are selling 1 per second at Walmart's all over the country. Now I have reviewed these pies in the past myself, but I guess I don't have the following that this queen has. And James is a queen, just watch his video and you'll understand. He has a really nice voice and sounds a lot like Patti.

Walmart is overjoyed that this item is selling like hot cakes. Just this past weekend, they sold over $1 million dollars in Patti's pies. One store sold 120 cases just this past weekend.

I love her pies too. I like to nuke it in the microwave for like 1 min, then I squirt some whipped cream on top. Yum yum, so delicious!!! hahaahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment