Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Vivica A. Fox Accuses Former Boyfriend Rapper 50 Cent of Being a "rBooty Snatcher"!!!


Andy Cohen, Kandi Burruss, and Vivica A. Fox on Watch What Happens Live November 9, 2015.

Awww, suki suki now. The feud is on like popcorn!!! Actress Vivica A Fox appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen last night Andy asked her thoughts about her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent blaming the Fox show’s seasons ratings dip on “gay stuff,” she questioned the rapper’s sexuality. Now, both 50 and Soulja are striking back.
“First of all, you know the pot called the kettle black is all I’m saying,” Vivica responded to Cohen’s question. When Cohen asked if 50 Cent could be gay, Vivica replied, “He’s not,” but then she threw some shade, adding, “We had a great time. He just seems like he’s got something that’s not quite clear.”
The Kill Bill actress, who split from 50 in 2003 after a year together, called out the “Candy Shop” singer’s XXL cover with Soulja Boy “which kinda made me go: Hmmm?” "I thought he might be a booty snatcher." Oh SNAP!!! Kandi Burruss and Andy Cohen were both floored by the revelation! As was I! 
By the end of the broadcast, 50 Cent’s publicist had contacted the show to deny he ever made the “gay stuff” remark, but his comments on the matter didn’t end there.
First, Soulja posted a photo of the 51-year-old on Instagram, calling her a “granny desperate for attention”. 
So on Monday, this situation turned into a Twitter war between Vivica, 50 Cent and Souja Boy. Souja Boy needs to sit down and shut the hell up. Vivica, tweeted him an apology stating, "Let me say this!!! Wasn't speaking about @soujaboy only my ex and his antics! I apologize for that to @soujaboy"
Then 50 Cents Instagrammed the following comment, “Oh No!!!, Now she thinks I’m gay because I let her lick my a–. LMAO. Wait, I didn’t want her to, she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 shades of grey,” he wrote with a bunch of emojis. (Yes, 50 Cent uses emojis.) Ummm, excuse me, I think that is more telling about 50 Cents than about Vivica. What straight man likes getting his ass licked by anyone? I would think he was a booty snatchee too. hahahaha OMG! What else did 50 Cents like having done to his booty? Hey Vivica did you slip a finger or 2 into his ass too? hahahaha
I have included a pic of the cover of the magazine in question, they do look a little too close. Why is 50 Cents pushing all up on Souja Boy's booty? hahahaha Vivica was right, it really does make you go "Hmmm". hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment