Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Congratulations to IceT and Coco on 16 Yrs of Marriage!!!



Awww, this is one of my favorite couples. They just love each other so much and they are just so cute together. I used to watch their show Ice loves Coco. So, if you havent guessed I am talking about former rapper turned actor IceT and his lovely wife Coco. (I just love her name, I named my beautiful dog, Coco -my purebred chocolate brown Chihuahua.) Anyway, Coco tells how she met IceT 16 yrs ago at a video shoot for a movie he had done. She says they were married just 2 weeks later. Wow! That's risky gurl. But apparently it is working. And for a celebrity couple, 16 yrs is like 600 yrs for regular nonfamous couple. LOL Coco recently fullfilled her lifelong dream too, when she gave birth to their beautiful daughter Chanel a few months ago. So now they are a real family. They had a set of English Bulldogs, but having a child is different. Oh, I am so sorry that one of their bulldogs died. Please accept my deepest condolences. Hopefully, having Chanel will lessen the loss. Anyway, congratulations on the past 16 yrs and I hope you together for another 16 yrs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment