Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Singer Chris Brown and Rapper Soulja Boy Set to Fight to Settle Feud!!!




Don't you just love a celebrity feud? I do, but only when a legitimate reason to exist. Singer Chris Brown got mad when rapper Soulja Boy like a picture of Chris's ex girlfriend Karrueche Tran. So Chris tweeted his displeasure at Soulja Boy and then Chris called Soulja on the phone and threatened to beat his ass. Well Soulja didn't take too well to the threat and he started tweeting all kinds of threats back at Chris calling him the N word and "bitch ass". Some of Soulja's tweets are: "Chris brown just called me and said he wanna fight me because I liked @karrueche picture on Instagram this n**** a b***h and "Aye @chrisbrown pull up n***a I'll knock yo B***h A** out stop snorting so much coke n****. FRUITS
"F**k @chrisbrown
"That n**** @chrisbrown better not tweet s**t with his p***y a**. He called my phone trippin so now I'm trippin F**k n****. Fruits! (sic)"
There currently isn't a set date for the fight, but it is believed that the fight will take place some time in March 2017. Chris Brown is being trained by Floyd Mayweather Jr and Soulja is being trained by Mike Tyson. Dayum!!! Those are some pretty serious boxers. But I think Chris might take one good punch to the face and fold like bitch ass pussy that we all know he is. But either way, if Chris beats Soulja's ass or vice versa, I would love to see it but I am not going to waste any money of pay per view. I might need to buy another walker soon. LOL So I will just have to wait until TMZ or some other news agency posts the results. LOL Anyway, the fight was originally scheduled to take place in Las Vegas, but due to their strict rules and regulations of their boxing commission, Floyd doesn't think that either entertainer would be able to pass the regs so the fight will take place in Dubai instead. Hmmm, nice. Dubai is a really pretty place. I saw it on Bizarre Foods Delicious Destinations and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. hahahaha The food there is amazing looking. Andrew Zimmer, the host of Bizarre Foods Delicous Destinations loved it. 
Anyway, I hope the fight does take place in March and I hope that Soulja Boy beats the shit out of Chris Brown. I cant stand Chris Brown!!! He is such a loser. Anyone who would beat the shit out of their girlfriend, which he did to Rhianna back in 2012 is just a horrible person. Love is not supposed to hurt ladies. So if your man is beating your ass, leave his ass. Run don't walk!!!! So good luck to you Soulja Boy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment