Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Congratulations to Professional Dancer Louis van Amstel On His Marriage to Longtime Boyfriend!!!


"Dancing with the Stars" pro Louis van Amstel married longtime boyfriend Joshua Lancaster.

OMG!!! My gaydar must be on the fritz. I had no clue that professional dancer on DWTS Louis van Amstel was gay. Well he is! LOL Anyway, I just want to congratulate him on his marriage to his longtime boyfriend Joshua Lancaster. They were married on Sunday in Utah in front of about 150 guests. Kelly Osbourne was the flower girl and actress Mary-Margaret Humes was van Amstel's "best man". Awww, that's what I like to see and hear about, couples doing it their way. It is your wedding afterall, so do it the way you want to. You dont have to have a child as your flower girl, or a man as your best man, or 6 groomsmen and 6 bridesmaids. I wish the newlyweds all the best and I hope they stay married for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment