Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

American Idol Judges are Wimps!

Ok, in previous posts, I have been hinting at my feelings about the new Judges on American Idol. Well, now I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel. They are fake and they suck! On last Wednesday night when the females were performing to try and gain a spot into the top 10, the very first performer, Tatinosi or however you spell her name completely destroyed a Rhiana Song and then the other black girl Ashley, I believe is her name, completely destroyed a Monica song. I had to get my MP3 player out and listen to Love All Over me by Monica again just to get that HORRIBLE rendition by the contestant out of my head. hahahahaha I think my ears actually bleed some when those 2 bimbos sang. hahahahahaha And neither one of those 2 "judges" spoke up and told the truth to either contestant. And I lost a LOT of respect for Steven and Jennifer. I also, lost a LOT of respect for Jennifer when she FAKE cried during the time they were announcing to the contestants which ones had made it to the top 24. You cannot sugar coat the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment