Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chris Brown's half top of tatts!

Ok, can someone please tell me why Chris Brown has both arms sleeved out in tatts and his chest too. When you look at Chris shirtless, it looks like he is wearing a long sleeved half top, but it's all tatts. And why the hell does  he have "symphonic love" tatted across his under developed chest? LOL Wendy Williams was right, Chris Brown's arms are small like a woman's arms. He has a flat stomach and boyish pecs, but he does have a flat stomach with some definition. I think I saw a 2 or 3 cans from a six pack there. hahahahahaha I'm not buff like a body builder either but then again, I'm not 21yrs old. I'm pushing 50 damn-it!!! hahahahaha So, I'm one to talk, but fuck it! I did, so there! hahahahaha Also, what the HELL is up with the blond hair Chris? You look a HOT MESS!!! in addition to BEING a HOT MESS!!! hahahahahaha  Ooooh SNAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment