Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Miss Simon Cowell!!! American Idol SUCKS!!!

This week was the WORST week ever for American Idol. I cannot believe how poorly almost every contestant sang this week. It was so bad that I couldn't even watch a single performance all the way through without hitting the fast forward button. Song selection was awful! Some songs just cant be redone. No matter how good of a singer you are, you will  never do the song justice. "What's Love Got to Do With It" is a prime example. I think Tina Turner is the only one who can sing that song and do it right. But Naima tried to sing it and she "effed" it up good. hahahahaha First of all she was pitchy the entire song. Second of all, that type of song is not her genre in my opinion. Just like the latin girl, she thinks she is Selena reincarnated. 2 weeks ago, she sang "I Could Fall in Love" by Selena and she wore an almost identical costume as Selena's signature stage costume, and she was horrible! I miss Simon sssssoooooooooooooooooooo MMMMMUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!! And i am done with American Idol. The judges SUCK, the contestants suck and it is not the worst show on the tv. I might tivo the results shows , just so I can keep up with the musical guests....maybe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment