Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Khardashian's New Song "Jam, (Turn It Up)", I Say TURN IT OFF!

Wow!j I just listened to Kim K's new song, "Jam (Turn It Up)" and as I sit here with blood gushing from my ears, this song is whack! I think the Dream, who produced it should be stoned! This is the absolute WORST song that I have ever heard in my life!!! It's worst than "Tardy for the Party" or "the Ring Didn't Mean A Thing". At least those songs had slamming beats. And whoever wrote this song is a complete moron. The lyrics dont even make sense. Here is a sample of them: "I'm going out tonite, it's going down/ headed straight to the front of the line, on the fly/on the floor I can't stand still/And I'm goin' to work like I'm paying my bills." "Dj here I am/ feeling good/ feeling great, just paid my bills. Girls in the building/ fellas in the club/boys spending money/ girls looking good." That sounds like some drugged out hype babbling to me. hahahaha Hey did Charlie Sheen write this song? hahahahaha Not only are the lyrics whack, but Kim K cant sing! There's not life to this song, there aren't even any modulations in her voice. She sings like a zombie. hahahahaha I think Kim K should stick with her many other endeavors, and leave singing to those who have a talent for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment