Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Geico is as Crooked as Lombard Street in SF!

I recently was a customer of Geico Ins. On October 4, 2012, I went on line and tried to cancel the automatic payment option on my debit card. What they dont tell you when you sign up for the automatic payments is that you can only cancel it 4 days prior to the automatic payment due date. Well I was trying to cancel it 2 days prior. So I get an error message. Well that's fine, so I decided to empty out my account. So now flash forward to Nov 6, 2012. Geico sneaks into my account and steals the Oct and Nov payment out of my account. WTF! I may not have made the deadline to cancel in October, but clearly I met that burden for Nov. Luckily, my bank agreed with me and returned ALL of my money and then changed my bank acct #. So here is my warning to EVERYONE out there! DO NOT sign up for automatic payments with any company unless you know all of their rules and if you do. Make sure that you change your debit card # or bank account right away if you cancel the automatic payments. hahahaha Forewarned is forearmed!

OH! And Geico needs to change their mascot from that cute little gecko to weasel! Or a Pirate, 'cause they are dirty rotten thieves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment