Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

We Lost a Legend On Black Friday!

Black Friday was even blacker this year. It is with a heavy heart that I report that Larry Hagman died just after 4 pm on Friday in a Dallas hospital. He was 81yrs old. Larry was an amazing actor. He first rose to fame in the 1970s on a show called I Dream of Jeanie. Then in the 1980s, his star rose even higher starring as the villain JR Ewing on the night time soap opera Dallas. And recently his star was rising again on the NEW Dallas which aired on TNT. The first season was amazing. JR was up to his old tricks again swindling and backstabbing everyone as usual. I just loved it! Because now the children of older Ewing brothers, John Ross (JR's son) and Christopher (the adopted son of Bobby) are now grown and getting into conflicts. I wonder how they will handle the death on the show? Or will they recast? I hope they dont recast, because I dont think anyone else can portray the JR character! Do you feel me? hahahahaha So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment