Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Power Ball IS coming to the State of California in April 2013

Yeah! I am so excited to announce that yesterday, the Lottery Commission here in California voted to join the Power Ball Lottery. Which is great! This lottery game always has BIG jackpots. Mostly because it starts at $40 million which is more than 5 times higher that our Mega Millions lotto. YEAH!!! I'd be happy with the 40. hahahahaha But this week, the Power Ball had its largest jackpot ever, $584 Million! And 2 people had winning tickets, one in Arizona and one in Missouri. So I know 2 people who are going to have the BEST Christmas EVER!!! hahahahaha Now nothing comes without controversy. My local news is reporting that the tickets for the new Power Ball might be selling for $2.00 each. RIPOFF! I think they need to go for $1.00 like everywhere else, right? Hell Yeah! hahahahaha

Thank you Lottery Commission! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment