Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Actor Jonah Hill is a Homophobe!

Okay, I had to do my own investigation b4 I commented on this topic. I have watched the video for myself and I have concluded that Jonah Hill is homophobe. Look, this is just like Alec Baldwin and the papps. Jonah was out with a couple of buds having a coffee or a beverage and walking down the street when some papps ran up on them. Jonah was wearing a hideous outfit, a dark blue pull over shirt and some pink flowery board shorts. I wonder if he is part Philippino? I used to have some Philippino roommates and as long as the clothes were clean, one of my roommates would wear them when we went out. He didn't care if he mixed patterns and prints or if he had on 5 or more different colors. One day, we were going to the mall and he comes out of his room, wearing a baby blue and white striped polo shirt, orange and red plaid shorts, black tennis shoes and yellow footsies. I refused to leave the house with him looking like that. LOL He was 40 something not 2 yrs old!!! Anyway, this one papps tells Jonah that his shorts are "sexy" and continues to follow the group around the corner. Then I think the guy was bored with them so he tells them to have a nice day and see you later. When Jonah quips, "yeah, suck my dick, you faggot!" Now, this guy wasn't annoying him to the 10th degree like the some of the papps like to do with Kanye West or continuously firing questions at Jonah. He just made the one comment and was following him. So why would Jonah be so rude to him? Personally, I am tired of celebs yelling rude shit at the papps, they are just trying to make a living like every one else. Sure, some of the papps are really rude and initiate some of the altercations with the celebs trying to get a rise out of them. But this was not the case. Not in the clip that I saw. Jonah is wrong and like most str8 guys, challenging another man's manhood is the default jab that they all make. So I do not accept his mea culpa and I promise you, it will happen again. Because just like Alec Baldwin, Jonah is a homophobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment