Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Update: On Fresno Man Who Picked up Dropped Bag Containing $125,000.00 From Brinks's Vehicle

Okay I saw this story on my local news, CBS13 here in Sacramento tonite. Remember the Fresno man, Joe Cornell who picked up the orange bag that a Brinks's truck dropped while he was watering the plants outside of the Salvation Army Rehab Center and then turned it in? Well, Brinks finally stepped up and gave Joe a reward. They gave him a $5,000,00 gift card. Which is something, but I think they owe him at least another $7,500.00; that would be 10% of the cash that he found. Also, people have been sending Joe money as well. No word on how much so far, but I'm sure ti's going to be a nice tidy sum as well. turns out also, that Joe is homeless and a meth addict. I sure hope he doesn't waste that money on meth. He needs to rent himself an apt for him and his wife and maybe buy a nice hoopty. And maybe someone will give him a job. Also, I sure hope some dentist fixes his messed up grill. Joe is missing a lot of teeth on his lower jaw but he has a few more teeth in his upper jaw. Poor guy, clearly Joe has lived a rough life. Well, good luck Joe. I hope more people help out an honest man down on his luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment