Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Zataran's Reb Beans and Rice Frozen Dinner Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Now, I know there are a lot of you good people out there who hate eating frozen dinners well, I am here to tell you that I know of one that will win you over big time. Especially if you love spicy food. Which I am such a HUGE fan of!!! Normally, I buy the box of the mix and add my fresh ground beef and cook it on the stove top. But then one day, I saw that Zatarans also has some frozen entrees also. So I had to try them out right? Well, they have 3 flavors, one is a penne pasta dish with chicken and an Alfredo type sauce, that is good. The next flavor that they have is a Jambalaya, that one is also good. But if you want spectacular, then you should try the Zataran's Red Beans and Rice frozen entree. It is spicy, delicious, the rice is perfectly fluffy and the beans are mushy and the gravy is superb! And they always put 6 slices of a really delicious spicy hot link in there also. I wish that when I make it from the box it turns out this good. Sometimes they can be a little stingy on the gravy in the frozen entree, but the flavors are always on point. And if you buy it at Walmart, it's only $2.97 a box. I love it. I eat it 2 or 3 times a week, I could never get tired of it. hahahaha Check it out, I promise you, you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment