Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

Singer Chris Brown Was Released From LA County Jail Today


Awww, damn, I am not happy about this. Singer and full time bad boy Chris Brown has been released from LA County Jail at 12.01am today. He was released early because he was finally behaving himself. I don't see it lasting, but who knows maybe this asshole has learned his lesson. The Judge had given him a year for violating his probation for beating ex-girlfriend Rhianna on Grammy night a few years ago. Brown jumped on Twitter immediately, tweeting "Thank you God" and "Back to the music and the fans". I am not a fan and I will never be a fan and he could put out 100 new cds and I will not listen or buy any tracks from them. I will not forgive him until he actually pays for the crime that he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment