Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mariah Carey's "Me, I am Mariah" CD NOT Selling Well

This is not so shocking Wendy Williams keeps mentioning how people are not buying music like they used to. I know I am not buying cds like I used to. I think I got tired of spending $15.00 on a cd only to find that I only like 4 o r 5 of the tracks...and hate the remaining 8. LOL That's not good. So Mariah's new cd, "Me, I am Mariah" debuted on Billboard's Hot 200 at #3 this week, but it only sold 58,000 units compared to her last studio non-holiday cd "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" which also debuted at #3 with 168,000 units sold. That's less than half! Looks like the Queen has been dethroned! No worries though, Mariah is worth $500 Million + so she wont be in the poor house any time soon. hahahaha I saw the video for one of the songs and I was not impressed with either the video nor the song. LOL Maybe she should seek new employment opportunities in Washington State, where they just raised minimum wage to $15.00 if she is cash poor. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment