Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

Actor Robin Williams Found Dead in His Home....Suicide Suspected!

WOW!!!! This is shocking! Actor Robin Williams, 63 yrs old was found dead in his Marin home today just b4 noon of an apparent suicide by asphyxia. Robin was last seen at his home alive around 10pm on Aug 10th. How could he kill himself when he has children? That is just so rough!!! I knew Robin, sort of. I used to work for an answering service and his 1st wife, Valerie Velardi was one of our clients. So when he used to call for his son, I often answered the phone. He was a very nice caller. Wow! I am just shocked!!! Why didn't he call someone? Why didn't he talk to his current wife about this? So sad! Rest in Peace Robin!

Update: According to 911 recordings played on the local news today, Robin hanged himself. Ouch! That is such a horrible way to go. He must have been in a lot of pain. Also according to news reports Robin was suffering from severe depression. Just goes to show you that just because someone is rich, doesn't mean they are happy too. Robin was worth $50 million dollars. I dont know about you, but if I had $50 million dollars I am pretty damn sure, I would be mother fucking HAPPY!!! $50 million dollars can buy you a LOT of happiness!!!! Even if it is just happy pills!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment