Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Singer Mariah Carey and Husband Nick Canno Have Split and Are Headed to Divorce Court!!!

WOW! This is kind of shocking because I didn't see this one coming. NOT! I'm surprised that they stayed married this long. LOL  However, singer Mariah Carey and her hubby Nick Cannon, the host of America's Got Talent (AGT) have split up and have been living apart since May 2014. The couple married for the first time on April 30th, 2008, that's just 6 yrs ago. I think I gave them 5 yrs at the time so they beat me by 1 yr. LOL I have just found it strange that when couples get remarried on their anniversary every year. Usually that means the marriage is a very shaky one and they use the new wedding as a crutch to keep them together. That's like one of the Basketball Wives, Jackie Christie, she and her husband Doug do that every year. And she has said it b4, that if you are always planning a wedding, then you don't have time to cheat or fight a lot. And it also leaves you very little time to just be with your supposed best friend, if you always looking at swatches and venues and caterers and etc. That's the biggest thing that I miss from my last relationship, just spending time together cooking dinner, or watching a movie together or talking our day etc. We had a really good friendhsip and loved just being together. Plus our sex was AMAZING!!! LOL I got 2 words for you, multiple orgasms!!! I don't want to brag, but 4 was the most we could do together! hahahahaha Sigh, those were the good old days. hahahahaha Oh well, getting back to Mariah and Nick. So sad that its ending buy all good things must come to an end. I wonder if Mariah is gonna have to pay Nick Alimony? Mariah probably wont ask for child support because she is worth like $500 million. I think Nick is only worth like $5 to $10 million?? I also wonder if there is prenup? Mariah is too stupid to have asked for one on her own, but maybe her lawyer did? What? Mariah is not stupid? Are you kidding me, have you ever heard her talk? That gurl is loopy as a spinning top!

No comments:

Post a Comment