Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Congratulations to BackStreet Boys Singer, Nick Carter and His Wife on the Birth of Their Son!!!




Congratulations to Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter and his wife, Lauren, on the birth of their first child, Odin Reign Carter, a boy. (LOL Wow, what a stupid name! LOL I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that Nick Carter is a fan of the Hobbit movies? eh? LOL) No word on how much Odin weighed or his length at birth. I just hate it when those details are missing!!! I was 8 lb 2 oz and I was 21 inches at birth. Check your birth certificate for those important details people!!! hahahaha Anyway, this is the first child for both.  Nick was excited to talk about his family while doing press for the release of his new movie, Dead7, Nick stated, “I don’t want to get all sappy, [but] she’s the reason I felt comfortable, and I knew that she would be the perfect mother,” Nick explained. “She would be able to help me teach our child all the things that he needs to learn.” Awww, sounds like a man happy at becoming a father and happy to be married. Nick went on to state, “I hate getting emotional but seeing her like that triggered this influx of emotions that really made me realize what’s happening in our life,” he said. “Without each other, the two of us would never have gotten to this point, so it feels amazing and it’s crazy how much more in love you can become when you start this phase of your life.” Let's say it together, Awwww. hahahaha Good luck to the happy family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment