Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs Announces Retirement from the Music Business!!! Oh Really? Your Last Hit Album Was When? LOL

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 3.12.40 PM


Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs announces that he is retiring from the music business. Oh really? Your last album was, when? Let alone your last HIT album. I thought he quit be default, like 5 or 7 years ago. LOL But okay. Sean claims that he wants to concentrate on making films now. So he is going to put out just one more album and then go on a world tour and really enjoy himself.

“I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films,”Puff Daddy tells Cigar Aficionado. “I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time.”

He also touched on his ambitions for the final record, saying, “If you’re not putting out albums all the time, you have to come back in a way that grabs attention. People are always looking for what’s next – but the cream always rises to the top. I’m going to make it the most honest and best that I can. If I can be fearless with it, nothing can stop me.”

In addition to making more movies, Sean wants to spend more time with his kids. “I have such a deep appreciation at being able to be a father,” he says. “My father didn’t get the chance to be there for me. That makes me appreciate the opportunity that much more deeply. I stress the importance of that to my kids—that you can’t take having a family for granted.”

Well, good luck Sean. You're gonna need it. There are just so many rappers out there, if you dont bring it hard and HOT, you're just gonna flop!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment