Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Janet Jackson Postpones "Unbreakable" Tour, Again...Due to Doctors Orders!!!





Wow, it all makes sense to me now. Superstar Janet Jackson is postponing her "Unbreakable" Tour once again, this time due to doctors orders for her to rest. So Janet posted a 1min 46 second video to twitter explaining everything, well almost everything. In the video she states that it is her doctors orders for her to rest up and that she and her husband "need this time to plan her family". Do you remember when I reported to you that Janet had some super secret surgery and she wouldn't say what it was? Well I think that surgery was done to remove eggs from Janet so that she can undergo invetro fertilization. Janet is 49 yrs old, so she's kind of old to be trying to get pregnant. But I am sure her 41 yr old hubby is working her last nerve to give him an heir to his billion dollar empire. And I bet his mother is also chiming in and asking "when are you going to make me a grandmother?" "It's been 4 yrs since you got married?!" So, if Janet is not going to carry the child herself, she could also be harvesting eggs to be implanted into a surrogate. Well, what ever she is doing. Oh! OR!!! Janet could be pregnant right now?? She's always covered up from head to toe so you never know if she were pregnant or not now. I remember when Beyonce was pregnant with Blue Ivy, you couldn't even tell until she turned to the side and then you could see her big baby belly bump! hahahaha

I hope you are pregnant, Janet. And I am praying that things will work out for you and your fine ass hubby Wissam Al Mana.

Janet released the following statement in her short video: “We’re in the second leg of the tour, and there actually has been a sudden change . . . My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour,” she said in a video clip she posted Wednesday. “Please, if you can, try to understand that it’s important that I do this now. I have to rest up; doctor’s orders.”
Jackson, who turns 50 next month, is married to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
She didn’t reveal if she was expecting, but an industry insider insists it’s “unlikely this is a gimmick to cancel a tour. I’m sure she would have a different excuse if that was the case.”

No comments:

Post a Comment