Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Hair Feels AMAZING! Thanks Soft and Beautiful Botanicals!!

I recently tried a new product. It's called Soft and Beautiful Botanicals, I purchased this product at my local Walmart for $4.84 and it contained 2 full treatments. It is not the typical texturizer, although it resembles a normal perm. And you apply it like a normal perm, but the "cook" time was very short. A normal perm you leave in for like 15 or 20 mins depending on the manufacturer. Well this one instructed me to leave it in for like 5 to 8 mins after it was completed combed through. Well I thought it was too short, but later I wished I had followed the instructions, because my hair came out too straight. hahahaha Normally that wouldn't have been a problem, but that was not the look I was going for. hahahaha But no harm no foul. hahahaha I know shorter is better next time.  That's actually a good point in favor of this manufacturer. This product works really well. Also working in the manufacturers favor is how my hair feels after the treatment. My hair is so soft and beautiful now. I just cant stop touching it! hahahaha My hair has never felt this good in all of my life. hahaahaha So I HIGHLY recommend this product if you are Afro-American and want soft and beautiful  hair!
It REALLY is Soft and Beautiful, just like the box says. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment