Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Actress Raven Symone' Doesn't Want to Be Labled Gay or African American...But She is BOTH!!!

Okay this is really stupid and it's pissing me off. I don't like it when people label me either, but unfortunately that is the type of society that we live in. And it seems a little disingenuous that actress Raven Symone' would be upset being labeled Gay, when she admits that she is in a relationship with a woman and clearly she is an Afro-American woman. She is not Latin, nor Asian, nor Caucasian. Gurl, get over yourself. You are a Gay Afro-American. Deal with it boo boo. Just put a period and keep it moving. I am an Afro-American Gay Man and I am proud to be both of those. And I don't give a fuck who doesn't like it. I am not black, I am Afro-American!!! Because my people came from West Africa and I was born here in America. Raven says she doesn't know where her people came from, well they certainly didn't come from a place called "black". Looking at a couple of pics of her father, clearly his people are Afro-American. Her mother looks a little swirly like Raven. Raven is a high yellow chick with "good hair" and green eyes and she clearly got that from her mother's side of the family. Clearly Raven has been talking to someone who was putting her down about being Afro-American and Gay, she should have told them to fuck off. And kept it moving. Don't let the haters turn you against your people gurl. Walk away and ignore that asshole. And just because you deny these 2 characteristics, doesn't mean everyone else will too. You will be a lot happier if you ignore the haters and just be the beautiful Afro-American Gay woman that you are. And if you wanna know where your people come from, invest in the DNA test kit with National Geographic and find out. And or go on Ancestry.com. There are tools out there to help you find out all the information available to find out "who" you are and where you came from. I did some investigation and I know that my Great Great Grandfather was an escaped slave, who fought in the Civil war and was shot in the face and received a purple heart. I also found out that I am related to the British Royal Family, the Tudors on my maternal grandmother's side. A man named John Cage who was related to the Tudors had a plantation in Tennessee and he fathered 3 children (2 girls and a boy) with his cook who was a slave. And one of those daughters was the great grandmother to my grandmother's father. So you bitches better bow down when you talk to me. hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment