Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

RHOA Season 7 Cast Announced By Bravo

Ok, well, Bravo has announced the cast for the Real Housewives of Atlanta. The cast basically the same as season 6 except Porsha Williams has been demoted to a recurring role instead of a full cast member and then there are 2 new cast members, Claudia Jordan, who used to be #21 I believe on that Deal or NO Deal game show with the 26 silver brief cases and Howie Mandel was the host.  And some chick named Demetria McKinney, but she is not a full member, she is a recurring cast member. And the rest of the cast just in case you forgot, Kenya Moore (the whore) , Kandi Buruss, Cynthia Bailey, Nene Leakes and Phaedra Parks. Personally, I don't know why they brought Cynthia back she is boring as hell. Every time I think about her I yawn. LOL Me and her got into it on twitter this summer. She tweeted about her dog not wanting to go on a walk with her then the dog was trying to eat a pine cone and I tweeted, really gurl? you think we out in twitter land really needed to know that your dog was trying to eat a pine cone? Then she called me a hater. And I told her she was a boring bitch and I was not gonna follow her anymore. hahahaha Stupid ass bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment