Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mariah Carey Gives Crap Performance in World Tour Opener in Japan this Weekend

Wow, this is such a shocker, but this weekend Mariah Carey opened her world tour in Japan and gave one of the worst performances EVER!!!! They tried to blame it on the microphones, look gurl you are worth $500 million dollars and you are trying to tell me that you can't afford to get good microphones for your world tour? I doubt it. It sounded to me like she was drunk and slurring her speech. Her backup singers were on point but she sounded like this was her first concert ever. So sad!!! If I had paid good money to go that hot ass mess, I would have demanded a refund. hahahaha Get it together Mariah!!!
Watch the videos on You Tube and tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment