Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Final Season of Two and a Half Men Starts October 30th

Yeah! Ashton Kutcher will be out of a job soon. He ruined this show. Two and a Half Men used to be one of my favorite shows. When Charlie Sheen was on it, it was hilarious!!! Then when he got fired, and they hired Ashton Kutcher, I was less than enthusiastic. Because Ashton likes to do juvenile humor and the old Two and a Half Men was strictly adult humor. I only watched 2 or 3 episodes b4 I gave up and stopped watching for good. Now if I'm in the mood, I watch the reruns from when Charlie was on there and Angus was little. hahahaha Best shows ever!!! I say good riddance to Ashton and I hope he finds a new gig back on MTV punking other celebs. That's what he does best. Moron!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment