Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pepsi Set to Launch a New Drink Product in Mid October, But You Cannot Buy It in Stores!!!

Okay this is a little stupid in my opinion. Pepsi is launching a new drink product called Pepsi True in mid October 2014 but you cannot buy it in your local grocery store. It will only be available on Amazon.com. The drink product is naturally sweetened soda and comes in 7.5 ounce cans. No word on whether or not it's a cola product or fruit flavored. I would like to try it. But I don't want to order a six pack only to find out that its nasty. Like on my morning news show the other day, they had peanut butter and jelly soda. EWWWW! I know already without tasting that that its gonna be nasty. The female news caster hated it, but the 2 guys liked it. I wouldn't even try it if it were free. LOL So maybe I'll try and talk a friend into buying this Pepsi True and bumming a can off of him. LOL That way I'm not wasting money buying an entire six pack. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment