Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hey Did You Know That Terrance Howard Was Married AGAIN! For the 3rd Time!!!!

Wow, this is shocking. Terrance Howard, is married again already. He just went through a vicious and acrimonious divorce from wife #2 Michelle Ghent. This is the one he threatened to kill and he also called some guy who was trying to talk to Michelle and he left a threatening message on the wrong voice mail. I wonder what happened to that case? LOL Well, divorce #2 was in finalized in 2013 and then in late 2013 Terrance married a new chick named Miranda (no last name given). And now this Miranda chick is knocked up and expecting the couple's first child. I feel sorry for her, Terrance is a whackadoo and when this marriage goes bad, she is still going to be stuck with him because he's gonna be her baby daddy. LOL Lord have mercy!!! Terrance also has 3 children with ex wife #1, Lori McCommas, Heaven 17 yrs , Hunter 19 yrs and Aubry 21 yrs. I wonder what he's gonna call this baby? Trapper? Cash Register? hahahahaha Oh well, I wish this couple good luck and I hope things turn out differently that his other failed marriages, but I doubt it. I give this marriage just 2yrs b4 the shit hits the fan and divorce #3 is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment