Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It's Official, Paula Abdul Joins Judges Table at So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD), Mary Murphy is OUT!

Awww, this is bitter sweet. But Paula Abdul will be joining the cast of SYTYCD this summer when it returns, as a permanent member of the Judges Table. Mary Murphy's contract was not renewed. No word on why that was. Mary was one of our favorite Judges, I will miss her putting contestants on the "Hot Tamale Train" and yelling for them. I just hope Paula brings some zaniness to the table, like I know she can. Maybe Paula and Nigel will be very good together like Paula and Simon Cowell were on American Idol?? I sure hope so. Another new judge on SYTYCD will be singer Jason Derulo. Jason has been a past guest judge and he was ok, maybe now we will see more of his personality pop out if he is a regular. Paula has also been a past guest judge and she did just fine. I will miss Mary but maybe Paula and Jason will be just as exciting? I'll be watching will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment