Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

Mariah Carey Set to Residency At Ceasars Palace In Las Vegas!!! Yeah!!!!

Singer Mariah Carey has inked a deal to do a residency at Las Vegas's Cesar's Palace starting May 2015. YEAH!!! I am so glad. I sure hope I get to go and see her show. She will be doing 18 of her #1 hits. So amazing! Celine Dion will not be returning to Cesar's Palace Coliseum due to the fact that she is taking care of her ill husband Renee. So his cancer must have returned. I am praying for you and your family Celine. Celine is one of my favorite Divas of all time. She is definitely in my top 10 Divas. I just hope Mariah rests her voice in the mean time and she can sing as well as she used to. Maybe she should lay off the champagne for awhile. Good Luck Mariah! No word on how much Cesar's is paying her to do this residency but I bet it's at least $16 million or higher. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment